Saturday, 1 June 2013

I shall be watching the archive of Coronation on Channel 81

Portrait of HM by Annie Leibovitz

Spouse is surprized that I am choosing to watch BBC Parliament on June 2nd instead of going to church . I feel its the least I can do to support Graham Simpson our Deputy Churchwarden who was attacked this morning by irate nesting seagulls as he tried to hoist the flag on the roof of St Oswalds to celebrate the Official Birthday of our Queen, and thus the 60th Anniversary of her Coronation. I understand from Graham that his efforts this morning reminded him of a certain Hitchcock film. Spouse will no doubt tell me if the flag was successfully hoisted , when he returns from Sunday morning service. I will have the kettle on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...