Sunday, 30 December 2012

Get a young person or a middle aged person


to show you how to see Filey Parish on Facebook. Get them to help you to like our page by clicking the little like hand.
If you dont have a Facebook Account why dont you consider joining up. A computer savvy person will show you what do do. Like driving a car , or using a sewing machine or a washing machine, it gets much easier when u know how. I follow simple rules so that I dont lay myself open inappropriate friends and inappropriate comments . 
You can find out about other churches by looking at the pages we have 'Liked', and check up the Filey Sites too . 
Think about going into 2013 with a new skill!!

You will also be able to see my subversive posts on St Nicholas Church Brighton that I shall be doing shortly.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...