Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Brian's last blog

This is my last blog in Filey before we move to Brompton-on-Swale at the beginning of July. Though having ideas is very much a weak point with me, the effort to contribute to this blog has had a positive effect in my walk with God and I am grateful for that. I would thoroughly recommend others to do the same.
Our time in Filey is near its end, but we rejoice in a new beginning. We have a new grandchild, our fourth, born in Harrogate at 1am on 14th. June. She is a girl and she is called Juliet and there is a picture of her below. We went to see her yesterday being careful we could get out of Filey before the traffic associated with the Olympic Torch stopped us! So it was good to see Margaret's pictures posted yesterday.


For my last blog I have done a rendering of Psalm 121 from the NET Bible with pictures from Filey including one copied from a recent blog of Margaret's. I dedicate it to Margaret Rowling for running this blog and inspiring us to use modern technology, blogging and social networking for God.



So goodbye and may God bless you.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for singing that Blessing over us ,accompanied by those lovely pictures .
    Now is the time for us to pray blessings over you and Mary . You neatly summed it up in verse 8 :The Lord will protect you in all you do now and forever more .
    Also the Aaronic Blessing upon you :
    The Lord Bless you and keep you,
    The Lord make his face shine upon you ,
    The Lord turn His face towards you and give you peace.
    Sorry I will miss your departure ,
    God speed . xSuex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian I will miss you. I will miss our sharing a cake and a chat at Parish Sundae. I will miss talking about birdspotting and seeing you head out on another adventure binoculars in hand. I will miss hearing your voice soaring above others in praise. Last but not least I will miss your blog's which show God's creation in all its glory.
    Thank you Brian and God Bless you
    ben

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...