Saturday, 7 April 2012

Filey Parish waits for tomorrow

The Wordle   was created by allowing the app to use the text in this Blog  from recent weeks .  No personal posts today but just the Psalm for the day Psalm 31  (1-4)(15-16)

  1 In you, LORD, I have taken refuge; 
   let me never be put to shame; 
   deliver me in your righteousness. 
2 Turn your ear to me, 
   come quickly to my rescue; 
be my rock of refuge, 
   a strong fortress to save me. 
3 Since you are my rock and my fortress, 
   for the sake of your name lead and guide me. 
4 Keep me free from the trap that is set for me, 
   for you are my refuge.


15 My times are in your hands; 
   deliver me from the hands of my enemies, 
   from those who pursue me. 
16 Let your face shine on your servant; 
   save me in your unfailing love. 





















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...