Monday, 2 April 2012

Filey Parish People blog in Holy Week Monday (2)

In Lent we are thinking about a father/son relationship.
For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only son …..
 Jesus talked all the time about His Father and even taught us to pray by saying:

"Our Father , who art in heaven ….."

 Jesus talked all the time to His Father - read John 17


"Father the time has come ……"


" Father ,glorify me in your Presence ….."


"Father ,just as you are in me and I am in you ….."


Then finally in Luke 24 v46 he said :


"Father, into your hands I commit my Spirit "


Don't let us waste any more time . Lets follow Jesus 's example and get to know our Father by talking to Him and Listening as He talks to us .


                                                                                                                                 Sue Bruce .

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...