Saturday, 24 March 2012

Filey Parish people blog In Lent :Day 32 Jacqui Walker


At Christmas 2010 I bought an Amaryllis bulb. By the end of March there were no flowers only leaves, so I put it out to go into the bin. But unknown to me Richard put it into the greenhouse. Christmas 2011 ,Richard gave it to me, it was growing. At this time of writing I have four beautiful flowers, scarlet at the tips, creamy white at the ends. This reminds me that God never gives up on us. He forgives our sins and keeps working on us.

Though your sins be as scarlet they shall  be as white as snow Isaiah 1:18

1 comment:

  1. We sing a song at church : His love never fails , never gives up , never runs out on me ! Thats so good that He never gives up on me and I end up ,not discarded but flourishing ! Blooming marvellous !

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...