Friday, 9 March 2012

Filey Parish people blog in Lent: Day 17 Anne Platt

Photo Of swans at Filey Dams by courtesy of Discover Filey *
A note 4 the blog.(text sent on 26th Feb)

This year Lent is different , Because Peter isn't well, his welfare has 2b my priority,but I am trying 2 think of others who r ill &  include them in my prayers. I'm finding peace in nature, birdsong, spring flowers & a swan gliding effortlessly over the water on the dams. God Bless X Anne




Thank you Anne for finding time to text this to me for the blog. We are all joining you and pray for Peter that he will be healed,in the name of Jesus, and that  as you care for Peter you will find that' Peace which passes all understanding'. MMR

*http://www.discoverfiley.org.uk




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...