Friday, 23 December 2011

What does it say about Christmas

Everyone seems to have liked the Video of the puppet  Nativity set to the music of Queen. The stats are higher for this post so I know. Know what

  •  the post had more hits than other recent posts
  • that people associated the word rhapsody  with Queen so had a look
  • they had seen the Video before so knew they would like it again
  • they always look at our new posts

We actually know none of these things for sure, only that the Video had a certain number of hits when I last looked at the stats.

We can never be sure about what people are perceived to like or not like. 
I hope you liked it because I liked it . I liked it because my sister sent me an email with a link to it, she  thought you all would enjoy it. 
I still haven't got round to thinking through St Andrews day, 30th November  it went so quickly in a very busy week, so I have been thinking about him today, because HE BROUGHT HIS BROTHER ALONG (John 1) and that it what my sister sometimes does to me , she encourages me along to Jesus.
 I encourage you all to introduce someone , especially our under 5's to the story of the birth of Jesus as we celebrate His Birthday- its not a big deal, you dont have to be 'religious' , it might be just that they did not realise that Christmas is not Winterval or a Happy Holiday . Whilst its still called Christmas Day lets make the most of it!

1 comment:

  1. Have a HAPPY CHRISTMAS! to all my friends who read the Filey Parish blog ! I spend the year with you ! Looking forward to next year s blogs .

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...