Wednesday, 23 February 2011

Rev Bosco Peters-Canterbury NZ



For over 2 years now I have used the website of the Rev. Bosco Peters, chaplain to Christ's College in Christchurch,NZ.   as an invaluable resource especially for anything to do with the Liturgy when I do this internet site. I follow his tweets , he has over 60,000  followers on Twitter, and always responds to messages. His website Liturgy is down. I have posted a link about him. Praise God that we have heard that he is safe. So ,I have had a focus for my prayers for New Zealand and all that it means to us here at Kiaora, (Kia hora) even the name is Maori, goodness knows how a house in Filey came to have the name. So join me in praying for New Zealand,
That you ,
 Oh Lord ,will bless  all our friends out there and on holiday there , and that you will  inspire all the humanitarian rescue , and forward planning with a sense of your presence.


Traditional Maori Blessing

Kia hora te manno
Kia whakapapa paumamu te moana
Kia tere te Karohirohi
*
May the calm be widespread
May the sea glisten like the greenstone
And may the glimmer of summer dance across your pathways…

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and prayers.
    People may be surprised how much this means to us here.

    Blessings

    Bosco

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...