Thursday, 25 February 2010

Filey Parish 40 Days and Nights , Day 9 Thankful Praise




For me Lent is a time for contemplation.  It's easy to give up sweets or chocolates during Lent.  They are luxuries that we don't really need.  Reading Psalm 138 made me wonder if we give up enough time in our busy lives to give thankful praise for the love of God and all the blessings He bestows on us.

Psalm 138

Of David.
 1 I will praise you, O LORD, with all my heart;
   before the "gods" I will sing your praise.  
I will bow down toward your holy temple
 and will praise your name
 for your love and your faithfulness,
  for you have exalted above all things

  your name and your word                                                      Anne


See what Paul , one of our Worship Leaders has to say later Today

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...