Sunday, 28 February 2010

Filey Parish 40 Days and Nights: Day 12

 Psalm 27:  No one to fear.
 I realise that I have been holding back. Frightened to speak for fear of seeming foolish; frightened to do right for fear of doing wrong; frightened to try at all for fear of failure. I have shut you out Lord. Suddenly I realise that I need never face challenges on my own. What a revelation Lord. If I keep you at the centre of my life you will never turn away from me. I am never alone.
How amazing is that!

1.       The Lord is my light and my salvation-whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the stronghold of my life-of whom shall I be afraid?
2.       When evil men advance against me to devour my flesh,
when my enemies and my foes attack me, they will stumble and fall.
3.      Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear:
though war break out against me, even then will I be confident.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
14.   Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart

and wait for the Lord.

Published by Pam Roberts

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...